State: California Product: Del Taco Burrito Clear all filters (0 of 13 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Del Taco doesn’t home style grill their tortillas anymore

Del Taco doesn’t home style grill their tortillas anymore
Do you ever buy a burrito and it’s like they don’t grill the tortilla first? And then when you asked them to heat it up it looks like the picture shown. There isn’t a Dell taco that I’ve been to that warms up a tortilla like they used to. The good old days of a good homemade burrito from Dell taco are gone. 40 plus year customer and I won’t be back I will just wait until I get home and make it myself.

Del Taco Burrito Review

I am eating classic gerriled checking here in inglewood loction its on inglewood &145th the worst chicken berrito ever My e mail polokiss_05@hotmail.com
1.5

Found a piece of blue rubber glove in a Del Taco Burrito

Yes, it is enough to make you sick. Our daughter was almost finished eating her burrito when she saw (what appears to be) a piece of a blue rubber glove. Never will we be eating anything from there again. It came from the store in the Wildomar location yesterday. It you want proof, we have a picture and the picture of the receipt. I'm not sure if there is anything that we can do to get this place inspected before someone eats something from there and becomes seriously ill.
I didn't like
  • Blue piece of rubber glove in the food
  • Blue piece of rubber glove in food
Reply to reviews
Del taco doesnt know how to give customer what they order, i cannot get them to add extra cheese to a burrito, i always pay 50 cents extra for it and end up unhappy over 8 years, but nothing. one time i ordered a macho cheese combo thinking they would get the message,...
Wally

Why do you continue to go there if they have screwed you that many times? Are you retarded?