100% full Not resolved
2.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I bought a chicken bacon avocado salad in the drive thru.The salad was some chicken on all lettuce.

One small slice of avocado, three chips, no pica de gallo salsa, no cilantro, no bacon and no cupof dressing.. It was super plain and nasty. This was my favorite salad and have ordered this since it first came out. Thisplace has really gone down hill with their service.

I hate to travel to the next town but from now on I have to if I want good Del Taco food and better service.Apple Valley here I come even though you are much farther for me to drive.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of salad not as advertised missing ingredients. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of del taco chicken bacon avocado salad and associated monetary loss in the amount of $7. Del Taco needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned del taco chicken bacon avocado salad in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Del Taco.

Had an Experience with Del Taco?

Comments