Product: Del Taco Burrito Clear all filters (0 of 13 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Del Taco doesn’t home style grill their tortillas anymore

Del Taco doesn’t home style grill their tortillas anymore
Do you ever buy a burrito and it’s like they don’t grill the tortilla first? And then when you asked them to heat it up it looks like the picture shown. There isn’t a Dell taco that I’ve been to that warms up a tortilla like they used to. The good old days of a good homemade burrito from Dell taco are gone. 40 plus year customer and I won’t be back I will just wait until I get home and make it myself.

Del Taco - Found metal in my burrito

Del Taco - Found metal in my burrito
I found metal inside my burrito. I bit into it and it cut the roof of my mouth. This is the store on magnolia in Huntington Beach. The store is very old and not very clean.i called and complained . The manager had me bring the metal in and said he would speak to his manager. Waited 2 days and no call. So I called again and the district manager called and s did he would get back to me. It’s been 3 days and no call. Nobody seems to care that I cut my mouth on this and could have chocked.
#1209602
Del Taco - Poor quality food
I went to the Del Taco at 24023 E. PROSPECT AVE. AURORA, CO 80016. I ordered two turkey tacos and a 1/2 pound bean burrito with green sauce. It was approximately 10:15 PM. I got my bag of food and when I opened it at home, the two tacos had about a spoonful of cheese,...
3.5

Del Taco - Burrito Review from Las Vegas, Nevada

Del Taco - Burrito Review from Las Vegas, Nevada
Ordered a fiesta pack I was eating a burrito out of it where I had broke my tooth with a rock that was within the burrito store location number 324 Las Vegas Nevada