I ordered a #10 with no sour cream.I was asked "medium or large?".

I said medium because I didn't want the extra charge for the large and because I don't need all that food. I reviewed the receipt because it appeared I was overcharged. There was an extra charge for the medium. I said I didn't want an extra charge on top of the price of the #10 given on the menu board.

I wanted it at the price listed on the board. The order was then changed to a small #10. I was not given that option when placing the order. I don't like being manipulated like this.

The order was received with sour cream. I told the cashier I ordered with no sour cream. He argued and said I didn't say sour cream. I told him I did say no sour cream because I'm lactose intolerant and it would make me sick if I didn't order it without sour cream.

I ended up canceling the order.I don't know when I'll go back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of del taco burrito. Del Taco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned del taco burrito in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Del Taco.