Del Taco Customer Care Review from Santa Ana, California
Hello my name is Ricardo, Last night I had the worst! experience with one of your employees customer service drive-through, this girl had the worst attitude and when I confronted her about it it seemed to be funny her, I have been going to all of your locations for your very long time but keeping someone like that employed in your business will give the location a bad name something needs to be done about this. Aileen or Angie is her name , Del Taco #0782, Sun Aug 14 2016 02:34am
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a chicken bacon avocado salad in the drive thru. The salad was some chicken on all lettuce. One small slice of avocado, three chips, no pica de gallo..."
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered. Called them back and they knew it was burnt as..."
- "Les compre una aseguranza para mi secadora de ropa, Ustedes me enviaron varios tecnicos, pero ninguno me ha arreglado la secadora, es mas, la persona que enviaron le saco una..."
- "i called them on sat. When my air first one out and today is Thursday and I live in Arizona an excessive heat warning for this week and yet it..."
- "TUCSON AZ ALAMO AT AIRPORT Extremely rude and racist towards my mother, laughed at serious questions and looked at my family in disgust. Said her name was Janna or..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."