Del Taco Customer Care Review from Santa Ana, California
Hello my name is Ricardo, Last night I had the worst! experience with one of your employees customer service drive-through, this girl had the worst attitude and when I confronted her about it it seemed to be funny her, I have been going to all of your locations for your very long time but keeping someone like that employed in your business will give the location a bad name something needs to be done about this. Aileen or Angie is her name , Del Taco #0782, Sun Aug 14 2016 02:34am
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered over a month ago and what came is burned pizza and cookies, so it got late and we decided to take credit..."
- "Tonight, we just made a special trip out to get a couple shakes. We placed our order which was almost $8 for 2 shakes. Okay! No problem! We pull up..."
- "Salad tasted great, but very disappointed the way I received it.Picture shows age on the unsliced avacado (picture shows fresh sliced in store). Presented very sloppy. It's a great..."
- "I found these thieves through Skyscanner.in I booked my tickets by my Debit card. They took me to 3D page where I entered my password and then I was directed..."
- "I am a long time AT&T customer but I have had a horrible experience. In late October I was told by an AT&T representative that if I switched my cell..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..."
- "Sucks. My iPhone 6 Plus shattered falling three feet and then dropped in water now phone fully destroyed. So frustrating. Bulky case no use! ..."
- "TUCSON AZ ALAMO AT AIRPORT Extremely rude and racist towards my mother, laughed at serious questions and looked at my family in disgust. Said her name was Janna or..."