2.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Went to the Del Taco in Burbank California.The one on Hollywood Way by the Bob Hope Airport.

At 6:30 a.m. I was told I could not order anything that required hash browns because the machine had been shut down for cleaning and would not be open for an hour. Apparently at 2 a.m. 3 a.m.

and 4 a.m. they were too busy doing important work when they could have shut down the machines in and cleaned it and perhaps only deprived a drunk of not getting his french fries. Instead they decided to close down the hash brown machine at the height 6:30 a.m. of the breakfast hour.

Someone needs to be notified of this so that they can get someone in there that can actually properly run a Del Taco! When I made a comment you're open for business..... Really! The cashier yelled at something at me as I walked out the door.

I kept going because I did not want to get anything going.

If you're going to *** up at your job.....Be apologetic not Cavalier!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Del Taco. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Del Taco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Del Taco to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Del Taco?

Comments