messed up my cheese quesadilla and when i went back to get it replaced the manager wouldn't do it without my receipt which i didnt save from the prior week but i expect them to make it right. that wasn't the worst part i went online and submitted form AND i called them and they never got back to me since.

the part when the manager wouldn't replace my quesadilla shocked me as any good establishment will replace an order they screw up but not this a$$hole and he was pompous and arrogant about it too. whats up with the 100 words rule that is weird.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of del taco quesadilla from Del Taco. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Del Taco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Del Taco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments