4.0

Today the male manager of DEL Taco told me if I want a side order of rice or beans it has to be the plastic container size instead of the the Styrofoam container.I've been eating your side order of rice and beans for over two months from different Del Tacos and it has always costed $1.30 plustaxes and put in a Styrofoam bowl .

But some reason this manager want to charge me extra or give me less.Location 1864 S Country Club Dr, Mesa, AZ 85210 Time of incident around 12.00 pm Thursday 4/20/1917.

I felt like this man was discriminating against me.TooK picture of the plastic container he wanted to give my side order of black beans and rice in.

Review about: Del Taco Manager.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Order wrong.

Had an Experience with Del Taco?

Comments

Del Taco - Change found in our chili cheese fries! Del Taco "To whom it may concern, on 8/1/2016 my sister and I stopped at the Del Taco Drive Thru located at 9680 Las Vegas Blvd S ( at Silverado Ranch Blvd) at..." Read more Del Taco - Burrito Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Del Taco "Ordered a fiesta pack I was eating a burrito out of it where I had broke my tooth with a rock that was within the burrito store location number..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - 4 dollar "large" Cajun rice ripoff Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen " Be aware that when you get a large Cajun rice ( not sure how it is for other large sides ) you get a small container that's three-quarter filled...." Read more Arbys - Crispy Fish Sandwich Review Arbys "On last Saturday my apartment unit on fire no one hurt. Tuesday I go to Arby's drive-thru window 54 55. Fish sandwich make sure I've got lots of lettuce. Roast..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more