1.4
Quality of Food

Throughout the month of April, we visited the Del Taco in Snellville, three separate occasions - each and every time, we ordered the employee was attitudinal, when we attempted to close out our order with a milkshake, we were told the machine was down.There was no signage, no forward announcement informing DT customer that this product was unavailable.

When I asked about it, the third time informing her of my experience all month, she simply laughed and ignored my question. Clearly, this location needs to shut down for three days for a customer service seminar!

In terms of quality of product, 2 out of 3 times, our order was wrong and the chicken tacos had 2-3 tiny pieces of chicken.I reached out to corporate customer service last week via online and received no feedback; furthermore, when I called a few days later, I could not reach a live person, only a recording asking customers to leave a message!?

This reviewer shared experience about "lack of service, product availability and quality " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Del Taco. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Del Taco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Del Taco to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Del Taco?

Comments